Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDT, CPN for Wyman's
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into 2" pieces
- ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded & cut into 2" pieces
- ¼ red onion, peeled & cut into 2" pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of a lime
- 1 cup Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries, defrosted
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note: directions are specific to Ninja Foodi Blender
- Install Stacked Blade in pitcher.
- Add the first ingredients and run "CHOP" program once. If not chopped to your liking, run a second time.
- Transfer contents to a medium-sized bowl, add olive oil and lime juice, and fold in wild blueberries.